Saturday, March 14, 2009

LIVE - SUNDAY at 7

Alright....the announcement many of you have been waiting for. We are gonna try our online study session at 7 pm on Sunday. If you are going to take part in this session, please be sure to have the following with you (if possible):

Learning Map
Physical Map
Political Map
Guided Readings
Blank sheet of paper
Writing Utensil

If you don't have all of these papers, it isn't a big deal. Just be sure to bring a blank sheet and a writitng utensil. See you then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we need all of that stuff for the study session ?

-Because I didn't bring home my World Georgraphy stuff for this weekend.

Can I do it, without the papers ?

Thank you,
Diehlioo. (:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Lawhead,
I really don't understand what the study sessions are. Do we talk to each other in a chat, have a video talk thing, I really am lost. Could you explain it in a small summary.

~*Emily*~

Anonymous said...

Mr.Lawhead is it okay if I don't have 1 of the papers, like the learning map? Or do we need ALL the papers in order 2 do this webcast thingy?