Monday, March 23, 2009

Class News for Week of March 23

Hey gang. No more Mexico after this week. We will finish our unit of study by taking our examination on Monday and Tuesday. The pinatas will be finished by the end of the week and we will begin our next unit as well - CHINA.

All extra credit is due to me by Friday and any questions about your grades should be in to me by Friday as well. The third marking period is basically over so please make sure you have everything in that you need.

As usual, any questions should be directed to the comments link below. Peace out.

4 comments:

Itty B. said...

okk,
so Mr. Lawhead,
My labtop's being really stupid.
It's not letting me email, or get the project downloaded onto a disk or ANYTHING! is there ANy other way I can get it to you?
~~Brittany Blades?~~

matthewlawhead said...

Hmmm. Come and talk to me tomorrow about it.

Itty B. said...

okiee dokiee!!
cya at school tomorrow (:

Anonymous said...

could you send me the unit questions i lost them
charissa