Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Computer Lab Directions for Wednesday

Hey gang! Hope that everyone is doing okay. I'm in Gettysburg again with the 8th graders. HOpefully I don't get rained on all day like on Tuesday!

Here is what you should be doing today in the computer lab.

1 - Take out your Google Earth Activity for China.

2 - Go to the Sharable Drive and find the Lawhead-WG folder.

3 - There is a China Google Earth link somewhere there that will open Google Earth for you and take you to each of the locations on your worksheet.

4 - Answer as many questions as you can on your sheet.

If you are unable to finish, click on the comments section for this post and let me know why you were unable to finish. Have a great day!
Mr. Lawhead

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Kaltreider 9-1

I didn't get the worksheet done because google earth kept closing.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't able to get on Google Earth.. and finish because it kept shuting down. And I couldn't find the places or pictures.

Katie Folkenroth 9-1

Anonymous said...

Everytime I would find a place the computer would freeze or Google Earth would shut down automatically. I also wasn't able to find most of the sights.

Sierra Palmer 9-1

Anonymous said...

Katie Avon 9-2

i didn't fishish, but i'm kind of all most done.

Anonymous said...

Katie Avon 9-2

i didn't fishish, but i'm kind of all most done.