Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Plans

Hey gang

I won't be here today (Friday) and I am really going to miss you (sarcasm).  You will be in the computer lab the entire period and you goal will be to preview material for our next chapter - Canada.  Here is what you can do:

1 - Finish Japan and Korea Test
2 - Finish Korea RAFT
3 - Complete Country Fact Sheet
4 - Complete Eight Elements Graphic Organizer

That should take you the period.  You will have to use the WORLD BOOK ONLINE to complete this.  As usual, you can access this from either this website or the student portal.  Please check your school GMAIL as I have emailed you paper copies that you will need.  If someone didn't get the email, please forward them the email and have them email me.

Thanks for working hard.  If there is a problem, email me and I'll see what I can do (not much until next week).  Have a great weekend.

Mr. Lawhead

No comments: