Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hey gang...I'm out again for baseball.  I apologize.  Here is what I need you do accomplish today:

1 - REVISE
Every person in the group should be helping revise each page.  This means reading over the paragraphs and making any corrections that you think should be made.  Have a discussion with eachother if something needs fixed.

2 - PRINT OUT FINAL PAGES
We should be pretty close to being finished.  I would like to see final pages tomorrow to give you your Quality Points grade tomorrow.

3 - MAKE SURE THE GROUP SECTIONS ARE FINISHED
Remember that you are being graded on these also! 

4 - REMEMBER THE LITTLE THINGS
     - Clean up the MMC.  Make sure that it is as clean as when you entered.
     - DON'T CLOSE THE COMPUTERS UNTIL THE SCREEN IS BLANK
     - Bring all the materials that are mine back to my room please.

Thanks for working so hard....I am looking forward to seeing your finished projects.  If you have any questions please email me.

Mr. Lawhead

No comments: