Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Origami Haiku!!!!

The origami was really hard to do in class. Maybe someone will try to do some figures at home. Anyway, here are a few sample Origami haiku's from your classmates:

Folding small paper,
It is easier than it seems,
Making figurines.


Folding paper cranes,
folding boxes and other stuff,
this doesn't make sense.


I just can't fold it
It's way to hard to fold it.
Can I have some help?


Origami is hard.
I hate folding things into shapes.
Why do we have to?



The red crane is done,
It was hard as crap to do,
Please never again.


Folding hard paper,
I am horrible at it,
So is Cody.


I hate it so much,
I wish it wasn't invented,
I blame it on Japan.


Japanese style,
Origami is paper,
Except it's folded.


Origami crane
It was very hard, too bad
It's origami.

No comments: